Forest Pests and their Effects
- Invasives 101: Find comprehensive guides, maps and tools to help you combat this threat.
- Field Guide: Identify what's damaging your trees.
- Latest Alerts: Stay up-to-date with new and emerging threats.
Protect Funding for Forest Health and Conservation Programs
- Federal, state, and local efforts, including public awareness, to prevent introduction of invasive forest pests and pathogens.
- Early detection and eradication programs, especially in family-owned woodlands, to minimize the impact and spread of introduced species on forests and woodlands.
- Research and development programs to ensure that invasive species response mechanisms can be developed and implemented in a timely manner and to ensure that restoration tools are available to respond to woodlands following significantly damage.