If you have an iPhone or iPad
Download the Konformance app from the app store. You can search for "Konformance." If you see this logo (left), you will know that you have the correct app.
- Don’t open the app yet. If you open the app, shut it down by double clicking the home button and either swiping the app image up or long pressing on the Konformance icon in the taskbar if it is present and then pressing the red minus which appears in the top left of the app icon in the taskbar if you haven’t upgraded to iOS 7.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPad
down and select the Konformance app
- Check the settings and make sure they are as follows:
- Release name: iPhone
- eSquiggles Server: atfsinspectionapp.org
- Use SSL: Off
- Open the Konformance app and log in
If you have an Android Device
- Go to Settings -> Applications and make sure the “Unknown Sources” option is ticked
- For phones running Android 2.3 or less open a web browser and install the app from the following URL: http://atfsinspectionapp.org/iphone/KonformanceApp_ATFS.apk
- For phones running Android 3 or greater open a web browser and install the app from the following URL: http://atfsinspectionapp.org/iphone/KonformanceAppICS_ATFS.apk